6 Easy Spring Cocktail Ideas For Your Next Sunday Brunch
What’s great about new seasons is the chance to taste seasonal drink concoctions to really get in the spirit. Now that the sun is out and we’re trickling back outside, why not surprise everyone with your bartending skills and a few springtime cocktails.
These spring cocktail ideas are quick and easy and don’t require too much labor on your part. Blast some music (if you’re like me, it’ll be either Beyoncé, Megan Thee Stallion, or Cardi B for the vibes), get something to eat, sit back and relax.
The Foraged Martini
Yields Apx. 1.5 Servings
- 2 oz Ketel One Family-Made Vodka
- .5 oz dry vermouth
- .5 oz thyme and tarragon infused blanc vermouth*
- 5 drops peach bitters
- 3 drops green chartreuse
- 1 drop truffle oil
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing glass and stir.
- Once combined, pour into a chilled Nick & Nora glass.
- Top cocktail with one drop of truffle oil for garnish.
*Thyme and tarragon infused blanc vermouth
- Pour 750ml of blanc vermouth over 8 sprigs of fresh thyme and an equal size bunch of fresh tarragon. Muddle gently and allow to macerate for 30 minutes. Be careful to not over-infuse, as these herbs can quickly take over.
Yields 1 Serving
- 1 oz Ketel One Family-Made Vodka
- 3.5 oz freshly juiced equal parts of celery and cucumber
- .5 oz freshly squeezed lime
- 1 pinch of rock salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and dried chili flakes
- Add all ingredients to the glass, stir well, add ice.
- Garnish with a salted cucumber slice.
- 1.5 oz Zacapa No. 23 Centenario Rum
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz Simple Syrup
- Garnish: Lime wheel
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
Ketel One Botanical Spritz
Yields 1 Serving*
- 1.5 oz Ketel One Botanical Varietal
- 3 oz Sparkling Water
- Garnish with your choice of fresh fruit or herbs
- Combine your favorite Ketel One Botanical varietal, sparkling water and garnish in a wine glass over ice.
Lady Kombucha Cooler
Recipe by Goop
- 100 oz. Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint
- 1 lemon wedge, squeezed and juiced
- 3 ounces Health-Ade Pink Lady Apple Kombucha
- 1 thin slice apple
- 1 lemon twist
- Add the Ketel One Botanical and the lemon juice to a chilled glass with ice.
- Top with the kombucha and garnish with the apple slice and lemon twist.
Ketel One Vodka Grapefruit Julep
Recipe by Ketel One Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Ketel One Vodka
- 0.5 oz. fresh lime juice
- 0.75 oz. fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 0.3 oz. pomegranate syrup
- 8 mint leaves
- 0.3 oz. honey syrup
- Combine the first five ingredients in a mixing glass before stirring in the honey syrup.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain into a julep cup or Collins glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with a large sprig of mint and grapefruit twist.
Add these to your growing Pinterest board list of spring cocktail ideas. What’s some other cocktails you enjoy drinking when the seasons change?