Raising Cane’s opens second location in Orlando’s Lake Nona area
Raising Cane’s expands across Orlando to serve its ONE LOVE chicken finger meal to the people of Lake Nona with its newest location now open.
“With all the growth in the Lake Nona Area, it’s a perfect place for us to bring our craveable Chicken Fingers,” said Alisa Petermichel, Area Leader of Restaurants. “As an Orlando resident, I’m excited both as a Crewmember and a resident to welcome the latest Raising Cane’s!”
This location serves up the usual fare: chicken fingers, fresh squeezed lemonade, Texas toast, and Cane’s Sauce. It’ll have a room featuring local memorabilia from Lake Nona High School, golf courses, the Orlando Magic, Walt Disney World, and more.
Guests can dine-in and take-out plus order online via the app.
“Lake Nona is a special community filled with people who are passionate about helping others and giving back,” said Candy Cole, Executive Director of the Lake Nona Regional Chamber of Commerce. “The way Raising Cane’s uplifts the communities in which they serve and builds this value into the identity of the brand is simply brilliant. We are thrilled to have Raising Cane’s join the Lake Nona region and look forward to a long prosperous future!”
To celebrate the opening day, a series of activities were hosted for all guests to enjoy and participate in:
- A “Lucky 20” drawing to award 20 customers Free Cane’s for a Year!
- The first 100 customers to purchase a Box Combo get a commemorative T-shirt and a free Box Combo on their next visit.
- A ribbon-cutting ceremony featuring representatives from the Lake Nona Regional Chamber of Commerce – of which Raising Cane’s is a “Bronze Trustee” member.
- Raising Cane’s will present a check donation to Lake Nona Middle School in support of the school’s performing arts program.
- A live DJ will be on-site, spinning the latest hits to energize the crowd.
Find this new Lake Nona Raising Cane’s at 12040 Pioneers Way, just off Narcoossee Rd. south of SR 417. Their days and hours of operation are Sunday-Wednesday 10 a.m.-midnight and Thursday-Saturday 10 a.m.-1 a.m.