Grimaldi’s Pizzeria announces new Pizza & Pozzi seasonal menu
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria announces its collaboration with Villa Pozzi Wines for a new seasonal winter menu. Executive Chef Cory Lattuca and Villa Pozzi Founder and Winemaker Daniele Pozzi incorporate popular seasonal flavors like roasted Brussels nestled on a bed of arugula and a red-wine braised onion pizza paired with 2 featured Villa Pozzi wines. The pizzerias already serve the Villa Pozzi Nero d’ Avola wine on the main menu but the Villa Pozzi Pinot Grigio wine will be featured alongside the new seasonal winter menu through March 3rd, 2020.
The seasonal menu debuted December 3rd with new items including cocktails and cheesecake. The new drinks are enriched with bold flavors like cranberry and winter citrus. An eggnog-infused cheesecake puts a twist on the classic cheesecake.
Grimaldi’s new seasonal winter menu offers the following:
- Winter Harvest Salad – oven-roasted Brussels nestled on a bed of arugula with red onions, bacon, feta cheese, dried cranberries and balsamic dressing
- Sausage & Wine-Braised Onion Pizza – traditional pizza topped with onions braised in Villa Pozzi red wine, savory Italian sausage and fresh basil
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake – creamy vanilla cheesecake with chunks of Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups and garnished with chocolate sauce and whipped cream
- Eggnog Cheesecake – nutmeg and a splash of Maker’s Mark Bourbon blended into a vanilla cheesecake with a ginger snap cookie crust and garnished with whipped cream and ginger snap cookie pieces
- Holiday Cranberry Mule – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Aperol and fresh lime juice shaken and served with Goslings Ginger Beer and garnished with an orange wheel
- Winter Citrus Sangria – Beso Del Sol White Sangria, Monin Winter Citrus Syrup, fresh lemon and orange juices shaken and served and garnished with an orange wheel
You have plenty of time to make it a date and catch the Pizza & Pozzi menu at your local Grimaldi’s Pizzeria until it ends March 3rd, 2020.
PHOTO COURTESY OF GRIMALDI’S PIZZERIA