Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams introduces new summer “At the Pool” collection
Picture it: it’s the end of the day and you’re looking for a way to decompress. If you’re like me, you lie on the floor for a few minutes to breathe or treat yourself with a cold treat of ice cream. A couple spoonfuls and you’re ready to relax on the couch catching up on all the guilty pleasure television of your desire or by a body of water listening to the waves crashing.
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams “bought the snack bar” with their latest collection called “At the Pool”, released last week on 6/30. The collection comes with five limited-edition flavors giving us the perfect summer break we all wish we had like back in the day when we were kids.
New summer Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams’ standout flavors include Bombastix Sundae Cone and Butterscotch Popcorn. Besides the new flavors, some old favorites are being re-released. The Watermelon Taffy flavor dropped online and in scoop shops last week with new flavors dropping each week until the end of this month.
Here’s more about the new collection flavors:
- Watermelon Taffy (released 6/30)-described as “refreshing and beautifully bouncy, uber creamy tart candied watermelon”
- Golden Nectar(drops in stores and online 7/7)-golden cream tasting like a chilled chai minus the tea with firecracker-like snaps of aerated toffee candy
- Bombastix Sundae Cone (drops 7/14)-double vanilla cream with gooey fudge and chocolate covered waffle cone chunks.
- Butterscotch Popcorn (drops 7/21)-sun popped popcorn ice cream with a butterscotch crunch. It’s giving buttery popcorn with a sweet, caramelized kettle corn.
- Dairy-free Lemon Bar (drops 7/28)-lemons, shortbread crusts, and a rich coconut cream.
“At the Pool” is available in scoop shops nationwide and online for $58. Apparently, this series of ice cream flavors pair well with other flavors like Powdered Jelly Donut or Milkiest Chocolate.
Photo c/o of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams