OddFellows Ice Cream Co. launch “Holiday Movie Night” collection inspired by holiday movie foods
Tis’ the season for nights cuddled up with your person and watching all the Christmas movies you can with a cup of hot cocoa (depending on where you live) and matching onesie pajamas. If you don’t have cocoa, you know what else would go perfectly with the vibes? A big bowl of ice cream!
Brooklyn-based ice cream shop OddFellows Ice Cream Co. celebrates the holiday season with the launch of its newest collection named “The Holiday Movie Night”. According to a press release, the inspo for flavors came from their favorite wintertime movie foods. Their IG page even teased the upcoming collection.
View this post on Instagram
“It’s a yearly tradition for my family and I to gather on the couch and watch certain holiday films together.We build memories around these films, and we cannot be more excited to take inspiration from them to create these flavors. I can’t wait to cozy up with a tub of ice cream in my hands and press play,” said Mohan Kumar, co-founder & CEO of OddFellows Ice Cream Co.
The Holiday Movie Night collection flavors include:
- Moose Nog: spiced eggnog ice cream with swirls of fudge and peanut butter cups
- Razzleberry Dressing: blackberry ice cream with swirls of bright raspberry jam
- Banoffee Pie: banana ice cream with swirls of rich dulce de leche and graham cracker crust crumbled in.
- Buddi’s Spaghetti Sundae: maple ice cream packed with a mix of chocolate cookie crumbs, mini marshmallows, M&M’s, Sno-Caps and corn nuts.
- Oh Fudge: malted chocolate milk ice cream, with globs of thick fudge and chunks of decadent brownies.
This limited-edition collection will be available for nationwide shipping beginning November 11 and in all their scoop shops including the one here in Tampa, which you can find at Hyde Park Village.
Tampa’s OddFellows Ice Cream Co. location sits at 718 S Village Circle Blvd. They’re open Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.