Contemporary Japanese restaurant Nami now open at Lake Nona Wave Hotel
Nami, the newest concept from Tavistock Restaurant Collection (TRC), is now open and giving guests the opportunity for experiential dining and fun late nights. The contemporary Japanese restaurant and cocktail bar sits on the west side of the Lake Nona Wave Hotel.
The dining room is an intimate 67-seater and diners can experience two specific experiences: an exclusive 10-seat omakase counter named The Omakase Counter at Nami and a regular dining room.
Food, drinks, and omakase menus come with precision and extravagance only the best-in-class can make. Menu items at Nami include:
- Lobster Donuts with matcha powder
- Nami Nuggets with a signature housemade kimchi
- Tuna Pizza with anchovy aioli
- Crudos-Hamachi with truffle ponzu, tuna with sesame crust and yuzu, and oysters with shiso and usukuchi
- Temakis-tuna, salmon, hamachi, and beetroot
- Whole Lobster with crispy Paella-style rice hydrated with lobster jus and lobster claw
- 24-hour marinade Chilean Sea Bass with smoked paprika butter and pickled cabbage
- Green miso-dressed Lamb Chops
- 10 oz. ribeye with wasabi potato and grilled maitake mushroom
The Omakase Counter at Nami’s menu offers multi-course offerings that range between nigiri and other small plates available for up to 10 guests. An advance booking is required for the omakase.
Corporate Beverage Director Jacob Johnson customized a beverage program with cocktails named after a variety of hues including:
- Ivory-a vodka based drink with apple, ginger, and lemongrass
- Clear-a gin based highball with lemongrass, ginger, lime, and sonic
- Blush-Nami’s take on the classic Lychee Martini made with Haku Vodka, lychee, grapefruit, and sakura blossom
To make a reservation, guess can visit the booking link here and choose between the main dining room or the omakase experience. Find more info on Nami here and also on their Instagram page @namilakenona.
Nami sits at 6004 Artist Ave. in the Lake Nona area of Orlando. Nami is open Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 5 p.m.-11 p.m. and Friday/Saturday 5 p.m.-midnight. Just FYI, the last dinner seating is 10 p.m. on Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday and 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Photo c/o Nami